As the head quarter located in the Iraq’s sea gate place (Basra), Ratba’a involved with marine experience and offshore projects.
Lines of Ratba’a experience in the offshore works:
1. Salvage sank ships and wrecks removal.
2. Offshore Dredging, and maintenance for berth, terminals and overseas.
3. Ports building (sheet & beam piling, install bridges, rehabilitation the ports).
4. Building boats, ships, barges, marine dredgers & marine cranes.
5. Marine maintenance and repairing services for ships & boats (engines, pump, lifting crane, steel structures).
6. Crossing of weighed pipelines through rivers, marshes, and water lands.
Ratba’a is starting with new type of support for its marine works; this support is done by addition of a new crew for designing and manufacturing special tools and equipments according the requirements of the offshore job, this type of business added to new line of innovative solutions to whatever job degree of complication or special applications.
Ratba’a had built many of its marine equipments by its personnel, many types of dredgers and floating crane and other pontoons and barges and so many types of winches and custom-designed crane booms and structures.
Ratba’a crews is still spending and paying too much effort to modify offshore procedures, our crew invented many local ways for dealing with pumping of large quantities of mud-water mixture.
Ratba’a invented and proved into fields of application the procedures of injection of shipwreck’s body with expandable polymers and increasing the buoyancy forces, this method is applicable for all wrecks’ removal projects and is ideal for some danger salvaging works.
Ratba’a has its own crew of divers who are experienced to apply their special procedures and the suitable equipments and tools which give the work its perfect performance.
Ratba’a believes that capacity building of its staff will return with company benefit, so it is spending to upgrade their capabilities in their jobs.